Detailed Guide to Perform TP Link AC750 Setup
TP Link AC750 extender is the best option to enlarge the range of the existing WiFi home network. It has dual-band which increases the speed up to 750 Mbps. TP Link extenders are ideal for playing online gaming, HD video streaming, and other content assessments. If you are also thinking of doing TP Link AC750 setup then this post is for you. In this phrase, we will talk about all the setup guidelines to complete the procedure.
Steps To Perform TP Link AC750 Setup
The process to install the TP Link extender is quite simple. Follow the below-mentioned instructions in the exact way to finish the setup successfully.
Using Manual Method
Power On Extender
The first and foremost thing you need to do is place your wireless range extender near the wall socket. After that, insert the extender into the electrical outlet and turn on the switch. Wait for some time, until the LED light gets stabilized.
Connect WiFi Devices
Now, grab an Ethernet cable and connect the TP Link range extender to the host router. Be sure that the cable connection is not loose.
Open Web Browser
Once a strong connection has been established between your wireless devices turn on your computer and launch an internet browser. You can pick any browser of your choice.
Type the web address i.e. tplinkrepeater.net in the URL bar of the browser. As soon as you hit the Enter key, the TP Link AC750 extender login page comes into view. In case, the default web address not working then use the IP address to access the login page.
Enter Login Details
Here, fill in the default username and password in the required fields. Once you entered, click OK. Within a couple of seconds, the web management page will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Using WPS Button
Apart from a manual method, you can also perform TP Link AC750 setup using the WPS button. Are you wondering how to configure a wireless range extender using the WPS button? Well, worry not. Follow the given below steps:
- Initially, plug your range extender into the working wall socket closer to the host router.
- After that, hold on the power button till the LED turns green.
- Find the WPS button on the extender. Once you locate it, press it for a few seconds.
- Do the same thing with the router i.e. locate the WPS button on the WiFi router and press it.
- Wait for some time to sync the TP Link range extender to with the home WiFi system.
- The TP Link Repeater Login process is completed successfully.
Using Tether App
Setting up the TP Link WiFi devices is quite simple and easy using the Tether app. Installation of the extender using the web browser or WPS button is traditional and old as well as time taking process. If you thinking of doing a TP Link AC750 setup through the app then follow the given below steps.
Before starting, make sure that your mobile phone is fully charged and free from viruses.
- The first thing you need to do is unlock the smartphone.
- After that, head over to the Apple App Store and Google Play store as per your device availability.
- Here, in the search bar type the TP Link Tether app and tap the search icon.
- Within a couple of seconds, the results will show on the screen.
- Select the app and download it.
- Once installed, create an account on the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
The Final Note
That’s it! We conclude our guide on how to perform TP Link AC750 setup. We hope that with the help of the above-mentioned methods in this post, you will surely be log in to your wireless range extender without any technical issues.